Total weight gain/loss: Definitely no gain...more about that in a minute
Maternity clothes? Yes. My regular shirts are starting to get too short!
Stretch marks? No new ones
Best moment this week: Making it to the 7 month mark! We can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going!
Movement: All the time, and she's really loving to sit up high around my ribs and lungs.
Food cravings: Well, my cravings have finally come back. I really regret my Chinese food craving last week. Donny and I both got sick Wednesday night, and weren't feeling completely better until Saturday! It was not fun, and I ended up breaking a TON of blood vessels in my face from all the vomiting. I was a splotchy purple mess. After all of that, this week I HAD to have a salad and more root beer. Donny took me to lunch at Pizza Hut yesterday for their yummy lunch buffet. :)
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Still in
What I miss: Being able to breathe normally! With her up near my ribs/lungs, I find myself out of breath a lot.
What I am looking forward to: Our appointment on Monday!
Weekly Wisdom: Sleep, sleep, sleep. :)
Milestones: Feeling her hiccup every once in awhile!

80 days to go! Wow that's soon!
ReplyDeleteSeems like baby girl does not like Chinese! Hope all is well.