Total weight gain/loss: I was up another 2 pounds...so about 5 gained total
Maternity clothes? Yep
Stretch marks? No new ones
Best moment this week: It's not pregnancy related, but yesterday I spent the day with my grandma. She took me to lunch and then we just sat around and talked all afternoon. :)
Movement: Lots. Still mostly at night. And the doctor confirmed that she's laying exactly how I thought she was. Her head is down, her back lays along my left side, so her little legs and feet can extend to the right...right under my ribs!
Food cravings: Cherry limeade from A&W. I really need to go get one! :)
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Still in, but it's pretty shallow.
What I miss: Comfortable sleep.
What I am looking forward to: Our next appointment...just a couple more at every 2 weeks and then we'll be going every week!
Weekly Wisdom: No wisdom this week.
Milestones: She's officially head down and growing quickly!

:) I want a cherry limeade now!
ReplyDeleteMy belly button never did stick out. I have a very deep one. LOL
Have a great week!