1/20/10

Week 30!!!

How far along? 30 weeks! Only 10 more (ish) to go! :)

Total weight gain/loss: We'll find out on Monday.

Maternity clothes? Yep

Stretch marks? Just faded ones

Best moment this week: Getting some packages in the mail! I bought some super cute hair bows and hats for her on Etsy. :)

Movement: She's still very active. She moves around a lot at 9 or so at night, and then again around 2AM. I'm really hoping that pattern doesn't continue once she's here!

Food cravings: Back to orange juice. And last night I had a crazy dream about McDonald's burgers, so I want those again, too.

Gender: Girl!

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? Still in. I'm curious if it'll actually pop out.

What I miss: Not making 1,000 trips to the bathroom every day!

What I am looking forward to: Finishing up getting everything ready for her to come home.

Weekly Wisdom: Once again, just sleep whenever possible! That has not been easy for me lately.

Milestones: She weighs almost 3 pounds now! I can definitely tell she's getting bigger...her kicks and punches are much more forceful! :)

2 comments:

  1. That is funny that you had a dream about McDonalds hamburgers. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to meet little Addie!! :)

    ReplyDelete