Total weight gain/loss: At my appointment on Monday I was actually up about 3 pounds.
Maternity clothes? Yep
Stretch marks? Still no new ones, not that I'm complaining. :)
Best moment this week: Hearing Adelyn's heartbeat again! It was in the 145-150 range again, so all is well. :)
Movement: Tons, especially at night.
Food cravings: Sweet stuff. I NEEDED some cake with buttercream frosting a few days ago.
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Still in
What I miss: I'm still missing normal lung function. :)
What I am looking forward to: The next big things will be my baby shower (which I have no part in planning, and I don't know the date yet...and it's driving me crazy!) and then meeting Adelyn!
Weekly Wisdom: Just enjoying every moment and every movement...she'll be here before we know it!
Milestones: Doctor's appointments every 2 weeks now! She also weighs about 2.5 lbs. now and is around 15 inches long! She also seems to have long, thin feet like I did, because she loves to kick my right ribs! :)

I need cake with buttercream frosting too. :o)
ReplyDeleteGlad things are going well.
Hi Amanda, I just came over from Stephanie's at Life is a Miracle. I love meeting new blogging friends. Congratulations on the new baby girl that is on her way to be added to your family. I love her name. If you are interested, I would love it if you stopped by sometime to meet me and my crew. I have had five pairs of those kicking feet in my ribs in my lifetime. :) It was nice meeting you.
ReplyDeleteChristy Rose