12/30/09

Week 27 Survey

How far along? 27 weeks - I'm now in my 3rd trimester!!!

Total weight gain/loss: I'm thinking I may have gained a little over Christmas...we'll see at my appointment on 1/11...

Maternity clothes? Yep, especially pants...I just bought some comfy maternity pajama pants yesterday :)

Stretch marks? Just faded older ones

Best moment this week: My mom got to feel her move around on Christmas. Adelyn went a little crazy after I ate a (tiny!) piece of my grandma's homemade fudge. :) My 14 year old sister also got to feel her move, but she didn't quite appreciate it as much. :)

Movement: She's getting pretty strong! My whole belly will move violently with some of her movements.

Food cravings: Chinese food. I'm currently waiting for Donny to get home from a consulting job so we can go to a yummy Chinese buffet. :)

Gender: Girl!

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? Still in

What I miss: Sleep. She likes to keep me awake around 2AM with all of her moving around.

What I am looking forward to: Our next doctor's appointment and getting to hear her heartbeat again.

Weekly Wisdom: I've learned to sleep with a heat pack. It takes away my back ache. :)

Milestones: She's definitely getting bigger and stronger! I'm feeling lots of movement up around my ribs now, which isn't always the most comfortable!

1 comment:

  1. EXCITING! Crazy like she loves fudge or crazy that she does not love fudge. What girl would not love fudge though? :o)

    ReplyDelete