12/9/09

Weeks 22 & 23 Survey

How far along? 24 weeks!

Total weight gain/loss: Still down, but I've been sick for a week :(

Maternity clothes? Almost all the time

Stretch marks? No new ones

Best moment this week: Feeling some movements above my belly button...they've been really low before now

Movement: She's funny with her movements. For a couple of days she'll be moving constantly, then it seems like she rests for a few days after that & I'll only feel her every once in awhile.

Food cravings: I really really wanted cheesecake two nights ago. :)

Gender: Girl!

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? Still in

What I miss: A back that isn't sore all the time! Yay for heat packs! :)

What I am looking forward to: Our ultrasound on Monday!

Weekly Wisdom: No wisdom right now. Today we're just trying to stay home & stay warm...crazy Wisconsin weather! I'm really hoping I don't have to go into work later!

Milestones: Donny has been able to feel her a lot now. :)

1 comment:

  1. Stay healthy and warm. Yay for daddy feeling her move alot. :o)

    ReplyDelete