12/16/09

Week 25 Survey

How far along? 25 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: I was down another pound at my appointment on Monday

Maternity clothes? Yep

Stretch marks? No new ones, and some of the early ones are finally fading a bit

Best moment this week: Finding out I'm not anemic and don't have gestational diabetes! I had my tests on Monday, and my doctor said she'd call yesterday if something was wrong, but that no news is good news. No phone call, so everything is great!

Movement: Lots and lots. She's been in a funny position, which has been a bit uncomfortable at times...we didn't get any new pictures of her, because during the ultrasound she was basically bent in half. Her bottom was down by my bladder, while her head, hands and feet were up near my ribs on my right side.

Food cravings: root beer

Gender: Girl

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? Still in, for now

What I miss: Not being out of breath all the time! It makes sense now that I know she's up near my ribs, though.

What I am looking forward to: Finally having a chance to register for baby stuff!

Weekly Wisdom: Rest as much as possible. Things are finally slowing down at work, so I'm actually getting a chance to do that. :)

Milestones: She's getting bigger and her movements are much, much stronger. I'm also very glad to have the glucose test taken care of!

1 comment:

  1. Ewwww, I remember the glucose test. I threw up. nice!

    Not fair that you are losing weight and baby is still growing.

    Good to hear all tests are good!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete