12/23/09

Week 26 Survey

How far along? 26 weeks - 6 1/2 months!

Total weight gain/loss: Still down...maybe that'll change this week with all the Christmas candy and Christmas brunch at my Grandma's! :)

Maternity clothes? Yep, although I can still wear quite a few of my regular shirts

Stretch marks? No new ones

Best moment this week: Not pregnancy related, but I have off of work for a week! I'm on my third day, and it has been sooo nice to just relax. Donny and I are watching all of the seasons of The Office. :)

Movement: All the time! She really loves to move around when I'm trying to sleep.

Food cravings: I'm still hooked on root beer. Fountain root beer is sooo good! :)

Gender: Girl!

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? Still in

What I miss: A full night of comfortable sleep

What I am looking forward to: Christmas!

Weekly Wisdom: This isn't wisdom, but I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!

Milestones: Less than 100 days to go now! It's going so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment