As I sit at home, NOT sick AGAIN...I'm not (truly) feeling very creative.
I have not at all been enjoying being spoiled by Donny as he's taking care of me... He says it's no big deal. I have some sort of cold/sore throat thing happening...I can't talk much, and when I do it's only in a high-pitched weird voice -which is why I'm home...I talk on the phone all day (literally) while I'm at work. I'm thinking my customers like it better this way.
I didn't try to laugh (that would hurt) when Donny told me if I needed anything, I should just make some "squeaky noises".
I am not incredibly spoiled by a husband who, last night after picking me up from work, proceeded to finish the laundry I'd started, unload & load the dishwasher, and then wash the rest of the dishes by hand! He still found time to bring me my medicine, too. :)
I'm also not extremely happy for my sister-in-law, who got a new job! Yay Jenn! Congratulations!
Please check out MckMama's blog to read everyone else's (ok, maybe not everyone -there are sooo many now) Not Me!'s...I'm definitely not super excited for Stellan being born in 2 days! I really am wishing MckMama and family all the best!
10/27/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hope you feel better soon. I will be checkingout McMama's blog.
ReplyDeleteThanks sis-in-law! :) I start Nov. 17!
ReplyDelete