Please go check out MckMama's blog for everyone else's Not Me's as well!
I definitely didn't break my promise and not post until another edition of Not Me...but at least I'm posting on Monday & not Tuesday this time!
I wasn't sick again last week, and I didn't secretly enjoy staying home from work & sleeping on the couch ALL day.
I am not super excited for the midnight release of Fable 2 for XBox 360 tonight! Donny's going to pick it up for me...I mean, us...since I'll still be at work.
While writing my Not Me's, I so did not drop a pretzel on the floor and, just for a second, think that maaaybe I didn't have to pick it up because the dog will eat it soon, anyway... :)
Have you not done anything recently?
10/20/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I have never played Fable. Is it fun?
ReplyDelete