We've had another busy week, and I'm sorry I haven't posted since last Monday. Hopefully this week won't be the same...
Make sure you check out MckMama's blog for everyone else's fun posts! Please be sure to also keep MckMama and baby Stellan in your thoughts and prayers, since MckMama's been admitted to the hospital again.
Here's what I haven't done recently:
This past week I certainly did not put off writing my school application letter day after day because I'm kinda nervous about going back to school...
I did not spend almost all day shopping on Friday with my wonderful friend, Nicole.
While I wasn't shopping, I definitely didn't encourage her to buy the most adorable baby clothes ever for four month old baby Ian. ;)
I also did not volunteer Donny and I to baby-sit my friend Jessica's two year old cousin sometime soon because "Donny needs the practice..." and really it's because I used to work at a photography studio and I really miss working with kids!
It is also not 2AM and I am not finally making dinner (chicken cordon bleu casserole -I'll let you know how it is!) I'm actually getting quite tired of working until 12:30AM and not having a normal schedule!
Being that it is now not 2AM on Tuesday, I have not missed the deadline to link to this post on MckMama's blog!
10/14/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment