10/6/08

Not Me!

Yay for Monday! Once again, head on over to MckMama's blog to read everyone else's "Not Me!" posts!

I did not spend multiple hours of my vacation this past week playing games on our XBox 360...

I also did not sleep in every day of my vacation.

I definitely didn't get extremely excited when Donny told me he'd go clothes shopping with me...and he promised not to complain once! (He bought some computer equipment this week that was really cheap -a school in the area closed and had a TON of stuff. I gave him the OK to buy some things, so he said he'd go shopping with me.)

I did not once (okay, multiple times) think "I should blog about this..." and then didn't because I was too busy being lazy!

Have you not done anything recently?

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love playing Xbox, Playstaion, PSP, and my DS... and I am 32 and have no children.. or a husband..gasp. lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you love it when husbands agree with shopping! Only once in a blue moon...

    ReplyDelete