9/29/08

There's no way I'd do that!

It's once again time for "Not Me!" Monday!

Jump over to MckMama's blog to check out everyone's posts!

Since last Monday, I did not make the decision to take some more time off work. I'm a professional and I don't get burned out.

There are waaaay more than four pieces of apple crisp left...I made it on Saturday, and we definitely don't eat junk food that often! (I'm also not planning to make oatmeal apple cookies during my time off this week...) :)

I have so not been procrastinating with our wedding plans...I mean, there are eight months left before the reception and I totally have purchased my dress already.

I most definitely haven't been putting off doing things around the house today to watch shows like "Bringing Home Baby," "Hidden Potential" and, of course, "Jon & Kate Plus 8" reruns...

It also has not taken me almost an hour to post this short post because I keep getting distracted!

2 comments:

  1. Funny Not Me's! Love your blue door!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that really your house and is the door really blue. If it is.. that's adorable! I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete