9/22/08

Not Me! Monday

"Not Me! Monday" is being hosted by one of my favorite bloggers (MckMama). It's so much fun to read everyone's "Not Me! Monday" postings...I have to say that my friend Danielle got me hooked on blogging. I've been reading her blog for awhile now and I didn't even tell her about it. I think that means I've been a lurker! Sorry Dani!

Here goes:

As not previously mentioned on my blog, I most certainly did not take our entire bathroom sink apart on Saturday to find my husband's lost contact lens (which I did find!).

After I did not take the sink apart, I definitely did not forget how to make all of the pipes fit back together correctly...I have expert plumbing skills, so that's just silly!

My poor husband also did not have to shave his face yesterday using a bowl filled with water from the kitchen because of my bathroom sink mishap. (Sidenote...I have now fixed the sink & we didn't actually have to replace any O-rings). :)

I also definitely did not stay in bed for as long as I possibly could today, make my husband bring me the mail in bed, and ask him to wake me up in "fifteen more minutes" about three times. Nope, I would never do anything like that!

1 comment:

  1. Lurking is fun...and now I'm enjoying reading your blog!!

    Dani

    ReplyDelete