11/4/08

Not Me...Tuesday? (Again)

Wow...I've been slacking lately. I didn't make Monday for my Not Me!s, yet again.

Thanks for the get well wishes! It really did take me a week to get over whatever it was I had. Good thing I still had vacation time left at work!

Over the past week I did not just basically lay around, not accomplishing anything around the house...

Donny and I did not go to Sam's Club and purchase a 7 pound can of chocolate pudding as a gag gift for my sixteen year old brother, Ryan, who stayed with us over the weekend.

We (of course) thought ahead to what would happen when Ryan did not actually want to consume 7 pounds of pudding...and now I don't have a HUGE bowl of it in my refrigerator.

I wasn't extremely excited after my obsessive blog checking paid off and I saw that MckMama posted that she had baby Stellan!

I did not get all teary-eyed and just a little jealous. I also haven't been checking her blog every time I go online to see if there are any new pictures of Stellan and her three other adorable kids!

What have you not done lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment