11/24/08

Not Me! MONDAY!!!!

Ok, it's about 3AM...but it's Monday! I'm not missing the blog carnival this week! I sooo did NOT miss the Mr. Linky cut-off on MckMama's blog AGAIN last week. I was totally going to post on Tuesday, too...but then I finally got my college acceptance packet!

Make sure you head over to MckMama's blog to check out everyone else's!

Here are my "Oh my gosh, we're really going back to school!" Not Me's!

Me getting my acceptance packet does not mean that Donny & I will both be in school...full time...at the same time.

I am not extremely excited (and a little freaked out!) about going back...

I've only been out of school for 2 years, so I'm not at all nervous about going back.

After browsing the school website tonight, I did not tell Donny that we HAVE to go walk around the campus before I start my classes...because I saw online that the bookstore is now in the University Union...and last time I was there it was in the library. And I'm not wondering (worried about) what else has moved!

I did not get extremely excited filling out our financial aid applications...because now that we're married we qualify for so much more aid!

We have also not eagerly been anticipating January's arrival so that we can get financial aid refund checks...to buy new laptops to take to our classes and pre-pay some of our monthly bills.

I really really really am not counting the days until we can drop down to part time hours at work to focus more on school. Even though we'll both be in school full time & working part time, our schedules will still allow us to spend more time together!

What have you not done lately?

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on going back to school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with school. I remember those days. Very rough when you're married too, of course we worked full time, went to school full time all while having 3 children 5 and under. So it can be done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am stopping by because I noticed the "WI" in your name from MckMama. Anyway, I soo did not get put on the 184th line or something like that of Mr. Linky because my internet was down!
    Have a great week!
    CountryMom (Suzanne)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations on going back to school!

    ReplyDelete