12/8/08

Not Me!

It is sooo not me who hasn't blogged in a really long time....

But welcome to another Not Me! Monday!

I'm jumping the gun a bit on MckMama posting her Not Me's, but it's late/early and I didn't want to not have time before work tomorrow. Make sure you go read everyone else's!

Since my last post, I have not been online each and every day thinking "Hmm, I should probably blog about something"...and then get distracted and not post anything.

I did not roll my eyes when Donny told me he was going to buy another computer. We needed a "home theater PC," didn't we? In his defense, he has been downloading lots of shows for us to watch via our home network. Yep, that's right...we have a home network, too. We canceled our cable this past week because we realized we weren't actually watching any of our many shows during their normal scheduled times. We both work weird hours right now, so we just watch our shows when we have time. We've both become addicted to Bones & are catching up on all the seasons.

It has been super cold here lately, and I am not already tired of the snow...we live in Wisconsin so we should be used to it, right?

This is not going to be a short post because I'm not going to go cuddle with Donny on the couch and watch Bones...via our home theater PC. :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for following our blog!

    I am from Wisconsin too, and this snow is driving me crazy already!!! GRRR!

    ReplyDelete