1/5/09

Not Me! Monday...

Wow, it hasn't been a really really long time since I've posted anything. But, it's Not Me! Monday, so here are some other things I haven't done recently:

After months of discussion, I didn't give in and buy Donny the Harmony remote that he wanted for Christmas. After not buying it, I definitely didn't let him open it 2 weeks before Christmas; he doesn't get really excited about Christmas and exchanging gifts and didn't ask me "Please?!?" repeatedly until I gave in. In my defense, I did make him wait...one day.

I didn't get really excited about the Entertainment book Donny ordered for me for Christmas. Who gets that excited about coupons? Not me... :)

I'm not getting SUPER excited about school...and am not even more excited that I go down to part time at work next week, because of course I have to have 2 weeks to prepare and get adjusted to my new school schedule...

Donny and I did not learn an expensive lesson recently...do not buy cheaply made furniture. We've done this twice now (you'd think we'd have learned the first time), and after only a few months we now have another broken couch. We finally decided to actually make a furniture investment and spend a decent amount of money on a very nice (and comfy!) sofa, which will hopefully be delivered next week sometime.

I'm not still procrastinating on our vow renewal ceremony and reception plans...because I'm very organized and plan everything waaaay in advance. Yep. I sure do.

I haven't spent more time thinking about our possible Spring break trip to Atlanta than the wedding plans. Oh well...May is still a long way off, right?

Head over to MckMama's blog to check out everyone else's awesome posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment