Wordless Wednesday (with a few words).
Here are some pictures from Christmas...my cousins and I on my Dad's side & my siblings and I. There's something you need to look out for in the pictures of my siblings and I...you'll see.
Cousin Picture try #1

Try #2...that's about as good as it's going to get. And my aunt's hand is in the picture.

Siblings from left to right: Alyssa, Angela, me, Ryan.
Do you see the fun thing in the picture yet?
It's kinda hard to miss, but only in my family do we take pictures directly into a mirror.
Not only do you get to see my sisters, brother & me...you also get to see my parents & my husband. With a giant flash in the mirror.
Try #2 of the sibling picture:


Siblings from left to right: Alyssa, Angela, me, Ryan.
Do you see the fun thing in the picture yet?
It's kinda hard to miss, but only in my family do we take pictures directly into a mirror.Not only do you get to see my sisters, brother & me...you also get to see my parents & my husband. With a giant flash in the mirror.
Try #2 of the sibling picture:



Stopping by from Proud Mommy of Four. After seeing your blog title on her site, I had to come over to say hello. I love the title to your blog. It makes me smile. I had my husband paint the door to our house red soon after we moved in. We were also married during the winter.
ReplyDeleteIt is such fun to discover those who are similar to you in the blogosphere.
-Francesca