It's been awhile again...things have been crazy with school this week. I'm really glad I made the decision to go back & I'm hoping the semester goes well. I'm taking some pretty interesting classes and have a really awesome group project to do for my Public Relations/Corporate Communications class. Basically we get to work with a nonprofit organization in our area to design a press kit for them and give them our ideas for public relations. My group's nonprofit is the Breast Cancer Family Foundation, so I think it'll be a really great experience.
My real reason for this post is to link over to a really great blog,
a sister for the bean. The family is raising money to bring their daughter home (via international adoption). They're giving away a totally awesome prize package for donating as well! Head on over and check it out!
I'm sorry you missed out on my giveaway. I liked giving it, so I'm sure there will be more. Stay tuned, and thanks for stopping in.
ReplyDeleteoops forgot to tell you that the purse was bought at Hobby Lobby. 60% off. Gotta love that.
ReplyDelete