How far along? 13 weeks, 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: Still down 6 pounds
Sleep: I definitely toss and turn trying to get comfortable, but I can nap really well! I just have to convince Addie to nap with me. :)
Best moment this week: Moving into the 2nd trimester already - I think having a 2-year old really helps speed the time along!
Movement: Not yet
Symptoms: Heartburn, breakouts, tighter jeans! :)
Symptoms I DON'T have: I'm finally starting to be able to enjoy food again
Food cravings: Tonight I really wanted a grilled cheese sandwich. I haven't had any regular cravings yet, though.
Food aversions: Scrambled eggs, pizza, desserts (which is sooo unusual for me!)
Nesting: Not yet - just hoping to get word about possibly moving soon!
Gender: Not sure yet!
Labor Signs: Definitely none yet
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Nothing, really
What I am looking forward to: The next doctor appointment in 2 weeks & finding out the sex next month!

No comments:
Post a Comment