6/14/12

Week 14 Survey

How far along? 14 weeks, 3 days

Total weight gain/loss: Down 5 pounds 

Sleep: I have really bad insomnia right now. I can't get to bed until really late, so Addie & I take very nice afternoon naps most days!


Best moment this week: We're heading "up north" to a popular vacation area - excited to wear my maternity swimming suit. :)


Movement: Not yet, but hopefully soon!


Symptoms: Heartburn...I think it started way earlier this time! Tums does nothing for me, but thankfully Zantac does.


Symptoms I DON'T have: All day nausea


Food cravings: Orange juice (same as with Addie)...tonight I made cookies at midnight - not something I'd normally do. :)


Food aversions: Scrambled eggs & pizza


Nesting: Not yet


Gender: Can't wait to find out!


Labor Signs: Definitely none


Belly Button in or out? In


What I miss: TMI, but I miss not bursting blood vessels in my face when I need to get sick. I have a very sensitive gag reflex during pregnancy, so anytime I cough or sneeze, I gag! I look like I have little red freckles that start at my eyes & go down to my neck.


What I am looking forward to: Our appointment next week - having a quad screen done to check for the chances of the baby having certain birth defects. I'm nervous & will feel much much  better about everything once we get the news that the baby is healthy!




No comments:

Post a Comment