6/28/12

Weeks 15 & 16


How far along? 16 weeks, 3 days

Total weight gain/loss: Still down 5 pounds 

Sleep: I sleep really well as long as I have my body pillow! We went camping last weekend and that was very interesting. Donny & I shared my king size pillow & I used his as my body pillow.


Best moment this week: Getting the results of my quad screen back - baby tested normal!


Movement: I think I may have felt a teeny bit of movement, but nothing regular yet.


Symptoms: Still the heartburn, but otherwise I'm feeling pretty good!


Symptoms I DON'T have: Complete exhaustion & nausea


Food cravings: Orange juice & Chick-fil-A. I don't know why with the second one...we don't have any around here & that makes me sad!


Food aversions: Pizza


Nesting: Nope, not yet


Gender: We find out in just a little over 3 weeks!


Labor Signs: None


Belly Button in or out? In


What I miss: Not really missing anything


What I am looking forward to: My next appointment - our big ultrasound!




No comments:

Post a Comment