5/31/12

Baby #2 Week 12 Survey

How far along? 12 weeks, 3 days


Total weight gain/loss: Down about 6 pounds


Maternity clothes? Some - the pants are much more comfortable!


Stretch marks? Nope


Best moment this week: Technically it was the end of last week, but we got to hear baby's heartbeat - it was between 160 & 165


Movement: Not yet


Food cravings: No cravings. I either feel really nauseated or really hungry...but then nothing sounds good.


Gender: We'll find out in July!


Labor Signs: None - and hopefully not for a long time!


Belly Button in or out? In


What I miss: Nothing really - I'm just hoping that soon I won't feel nauseated so often.


What I am looking forward to: Starting to actually look pregnant. :)

Weekly Wisdom: As stressful as having a 2-year old is, I'm trying to enjoy this pregnancy...I may be a lot more exhausted and cranky some days, though!


Milestones: Hitting the 12 week mark and hearing a healthy heartbeat last week!


No comments:

Post a Comment