5/31/12

We have some news!

This little princess is very excited...


...because she's going to be a big sister!

Baby #2 is due December 10th, which is my baby sister's 17th birthday.  We couldn't be more excited.  Addie's helping us with baby name ideas, which is fun. "Dora & Boots" and "Peter Pan" have been some of my favorites. :)  I'm going to have to start doing some pregnancy surveys...I can't leave this baby out!

We've been very busy house hunting, and we're hoping to put an offer in within the next week or so!  We decided to move out of our "big" city and into a nearby smaller one, since we want our kids to go to a smaller school district.  Ironically, the house we fell in love with has a blue front door - I may have to change the blog name back to that!


2 comments:

  1. Well I need to check on my blog people more often. Congratulations! Such exciting news.
    Oh my...Addie is so pretty! And not a baby anymore. :o) Happy Pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! For some reason Blogger never told me that you commented, so I'm sorry it took so long for me to reply. Addie is definitely not a baby...she keeps me on my toes, that's for sure!

      Delete