10/28/09

Week 18 Survey

How far along? 18 weeks!

Total weight gain/loss: Still down...around 6 pounds I think.

Maternity clothes? Yep.

Stretch marks? A couple on my stomach.

Best moment this week: We got the results of our quad screen back. The highest risk level was a 1 in 13,300 chance (they didn't specify which condition), and the other three were a much lower risk level. The nurse said that was excellent, so we were very happy to hear it!

Movement: Every once in awhile I'll feel something...I can't wait until it happens regularly.

Food cravings: McDonald's hamburgers. I probably haven't eaten a hamburger from there since I was 5! It's really bad, but I've eaten there twice this week! I also HAD to have orange juice. We went through a gallon in two days. Oops. :)

Gender: 3 more weeks & then we'll know! As long as Baby Lang cooperates, that is!

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Not missing anything in particular right now.

What I am looking forward to: Our ultrasound.

Weekly Wisdom: I'm exhausted all the time, so I've been trying to just let myself sleep as long as possible/my work schedule allows. It's been helping quite a bit.

Milestones: Starting to feel a little bit of movement. :)

4 comments:

  1. How cool!! What does it feel like? Tickly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forward to your ultrasound too! Happy to hear all risk levels are low.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah to movement!!! enjoy every minute, you never know if you will go into labor early ;) lol can't wait for your ultrasound those are the best!!! even if they don't cooperate just seeing them is amazing every time!

    ReplyDelete