10/7/09

Week 15

How far along? 15 weeks today!

Total weight gain/loss: Still down a little.

Maternity clothes? Yes. Regular clothes are getting to be very uncomfortable.

Stretch marks? Maybe one or two.

Best moment this week: Having off of work today...I can get some things done finally!

Movement: Nope. Soon, though!

Food cravings: Chili from Wendy's

Gender: So excited to find out...next month!

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Being able to get comfortable enough to fall asleep quickly.

What I am looking forward to: Next week's doctor's appointment.

Weekly Wisdom: No wisdom right now. I get to call our crib manufacturer to order a couple of replacement parts in a minute...we'll see how that goes. :)

Milestones: My comfiest pajama pants are starting to get really tight. Normally I'd be angry, but since I have a reason, I'm super excited....and need to shop for new ones. :)

1 comment:

  1. I stole a pair of grant's pj pants b/c mine weren't fitting either. also i just went to walmart and got the packaged hanes his way, old men's t-shirts to wear to bed, you can get 5 for $10 and they are super comfy. i bought medium last time, but they are getting tight i am going to go back and get large or XL so they will last me all the way to the end....which is only 9 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhh

    ReplyDelete