10/14/09

Week 16 Survey

How far along? 16 weeks!!!

Total weight gain/loss: I'm still down from pre-pregnancy.

Maternity clothes? For the most part.

Stretch marks? No new ones.

Best moment this week: Looking forward to Friday's doctor's appointment...then we're heading to the Mall of America with my sister-in-law & her fiance for the weekend! So excited to visit Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. again!!!

Movement: Not yet. Can't wait, though!

Food cravings: Cookie dough ice cream & SpaghettiOs (again, not at the same time! :) )

Gender: Really really excited to find out! Donny said he had a dream a few nights ago that we had a girl... I still don't know.

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Still missing comfortable sleep, but some nights are better than others.

What I am looking forward to: My appointment on Friday & this weekend!

Weekly Wisdom: Apparently pregnancy makes my gag reflex very sensitive. I have to be careful when I sneeze, because sometimes I gag. This isn't exactly wisdom, but it happened again 2 nights ago. I ended up getting sick, and once again have little red freckle-like dots on my face from bursting blood vessels. :P

Milestones: I'm 4 months pregnant already! In 4 weeks we'll be half done!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I remember the gag reflex. blah. Love your new look. Have fun at the Mall of America!

    ReplyDelete