Total weight gain/loss: Still down a few pounds
Maternity clothes? For the most part.
Stretch marks? No new ones.
Best moment this week: Noticing that I'm finally starting to show a little bit more. :)
Movement: Still nothing regular, just every once in awhile.
Food cravings: Still orange juice and orange flavored foods. We also had Halloween candy left over, and the orange Nerds were my favorite!
Gender: 13 more days until we find out!
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Other than a few foods that I haven't been able to eat, I haven't missed much.
What I am looking forward to: Our ultrasound!!!
Weekly Wisdom: I've learned to not be shy about asking Donny to rub my feet. Sometimes he'll even offer after I've worked a long day. :)
Milestones: Showing a bit more!

take all the foot rubs you can get. Keep enjoying the pregnancy.
ReplyDelete