11/11/09

20 Weeks Survey

How far along? 20 weeks!!! I can't believe I'm half done already!

Total weight gain/loss: Still down about 4 lbs.

Maternity clothes? Mostly.

Stretch marks? No new ones.

Best moment this week: I've felt a few really hard kicks from the outside.

Movement: I'm definitely noticing it more often.

Food cravings: I'm still on my orange juice/citrus kick.

Gender: We find out next Wednesday...I probably won't post until after we're home. :)

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Not being exhausted ALL the time!

What I am looking forward to: Donny feeling Baby's kicks and our ultrasound!

Weekly Wisdom: I'm all out of wisdom today...it's my one day off of work since last Tuesday, so I'm going to relax, do some laundry & take a nap.

Milestones: Feeling more movement. :)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck today at the ultrasound! Wish I could be there - call me and let me know! Love you guys -

    ReplyDelete