3/25/10

Week 39 Survey

How far along? 39 weeks, 1 day!!!

Total weight gain/loss: We'll see tomorrow!

Maternity clothes? Definitely.

Stretch marks? No new ones.

Best moment this week: Installing her car seats in both of our vehicles. Can't wait until I don't have to drive around with an empty car seat!

Movement: Lots and lots, still late at night.

Food cravings: Salad & fruit. Could be worse. :)

Gender: Girl!

Labor Signs: Lots & lots of Braxton Hicks contractions. I'm afraid I won't know when they become real...although everyone I've talked to says I definitely will.

Belly Button in or out? Still in.

What I miss: Sleeping at night. I've been wide awake every night since Sunday. I've been up until at least 4AM...and then I end up sleeping until around 1 every day! I'm not sure if this is my body preparing me for a late night delivery or what!

What I am looking forward to: My appointment with my regular doctor tomorrow and seeing if we've made any more progress.

Weekly Wisdo
m: No wisdom this week...I've just been cleaning (nesting!), doing lots of walking and waiting for her to arrive!

Milestones: We're almost there! 6 days to go!

2 comments:

  1. Wow You only have 6 more days until your due date? She is going to be in your arms before you know it!! I am so excited for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Can't wait to meet lil' Addie! :)

    ReplyDelete