Total weight gain/loss: I was up 3 last week, so 10 lbs. total gained
Maternity clothes? Yep.
Stretch marks? No new ones.
Best moment this week: Reaching the 40 week mark!
Movement: Still quite a bit.
Food cravings: Bacon again. Weird, I know. :)
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: Still lots of Braxton Hicks contractions. And back pains. I'd made some more progress at my exam last Friday, so we'll see...I'm getting too impatient to wait much longer!
Belly Button in or out? Still in.
What I miss: Still missing a normal night's sleep. I know that won't change once she's here, but at least then I'll be able to fall asleep!
What I am looking forward to: My (hopefully) last appointment tomorrow. My doctor said on Friday that if I made it to my due date we'd talk about inducing if I want, but she won't let me go longer than 41 weeks.
Weekly Wisdom: I'm too tired to come up with anything wise to say...we just really can't wait to meet our little one!
Milestones: Getting to 40 weeks & very soon we'll be holding our baby girl!

How exciting to know that any day you will be holding that baby girl in your arms! :)
ReplyDelete