3/20/10

Week 38 Survey

How far along? 38 weeks, 3 days!

Total weight gain/loss: I was down 2 again on Friday, so I believe that means 7 total gained.

Maternity clothes? Lately it's been lots of maternity pajamas. I have no energy to get dressed some days. :)

Stretch marks? A couple.

Best moment this week: Hearing Donny tell me how excited he's getting and all of the things he's looking forward to. He also says thank you for the birthday wishes! :)

Movement: Still quite a bit.

Food cravings: Cheese curds. And chocolate.

Gender: Girl!

Labor Signs: Making a bit more progress. My doctor was on vacation this week, so I saw a different one. He said he thinks I'll probably make it one more week, but didn't think I'd make it another two...so we'll see!

Belly Button in or out? Still in.

What I miss: Comfortable sleep! It's really starting to catch up with me now.

What I am looking forward to: Meeting our baby!

Weekly Wisdo
m: Don't attempt to get everything ready for baby all at once. That's what we did & now we're super anxious with nothing left to do!

Milestones: She's just putting on weight now & (hopefully) will be making her appearance very soon!

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking about you last night and had to pop in to see if your little arrived yet. So excited for you.

    ReplyDelete