Total weight gain/loss: about the same as pre-pregnancy
Maternity clothes? Yep. I had to go out and buy black pants for work. My other ones just didn't quite fit right anymore. I'm still not showing, but definitely feeling pregnant when I try to wear my normal clothes. :)
Stretch marks? no new ones
Best moment this week: Realizing I'm almost done with the first trimester!
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Today I HAD to have a chicken quesadilla from Qdoba...sooo good :)
Gender: I'm still not sure...my 13 year old sister thinks we're having a girl...we'll see!
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Still in...although Donny tells me it's not in as much as it used to be :)
What I miss: Normal dreams! Mine have been so crazy lately!
What I am looking forward to: Showing & feeling movement
Weekly Wisdom: Not so much wisdom as it is a fun story... I've discovered that I can't drink soda while eating meals. Apparently my stomach doesn't like carbonation while I'm eating. I definitely got sick (one of maybe 3 times over the course of this pregnancy). I now have little red dots all over my face & neck because I burst a ton of blood vessels. :( I didn't even notice until after we'd gotten back from Wal-Mart a few hours later. I asked Donny if he'd noticed, and he said, "Yeah, I saw it when we were at Wal-Mart..." He never even said anything! He said he just figured I knew...I said I would have tried to put some makeup on to at least try to cover it up! Oh, husbands. :)
Milestones: Our first doctor's appointment last week...everything went great! Baby's heartbeat was actually at 172, but the doctor said that was still within the normal range. Our next appointment is in mid-October, the day before we go to the Mall of America with Donny's sister and her fiance. I'm so excited!

yay to a great dr appointment!!! i had mine on tuesday and today i am 28 weeks!! that is 7 months!! and 3rd tri already :) glad everything this going great....just think in 5ish short weeks you could start feeling your baby :0)
ReplyDelete