9/9/09

New Job & Survey

It's been a pretty exciting week so far...I started my new job yesterday! It's technically not "new", since I worked there a few years ago. I'll be working as a photographer at a retail studio in town. I really missed photography and working with kids. Sometimes dealing with escalated adult customers at my old job felt like dealing with a 3 year old having a temper tantrum...I'll take an actual 3 year old any day. At least a 3 year old can be reasoned with. :) I'm really excited about it, and now I can't wait to be done with training!

Here's my survey for the week!


How far along
? 11 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Still down a couple of pounds

Maternity clothes? I bought some very comfy jeans and a couple of shirts this weekend.

Stretch marks? still the same

Best moment this week: 2 more days until my first doctor's appointment!

Movement: None yet

Food cravings: A&W Cherry Limeade

Gender: I had a dream that we had a boy... but we'll see in a couple of months!

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: a full night's sleep

What I am looking forward to: my doctor's appointment

Weekly Wisdom: nothing much...I just can't believe how fast 11 weeks has gone!

Milestones: fewer episodes of nausea & being able to eat a bigger variety of foods again

Next week's survey should be fun, as I'll have the info from my doctor's appointment!

1 comment:

  1. the time does fly really fast enjoy every moment!!! my first kicks were at 18w 3d. and grant felt them at 23 weeks. Have a great dr's appointment friday! :) So are you going to find out the sex?!?!?

    ReplyDelete