9/2/09

Pregnancy Survey

I'm borrowing this survey from Amy, who I believe borrowed the idea from another blog. :)

How far along? 10 weeks today!

Total weight gain/loss: I was down 2 lbs the last time I checked, which surprised me, because I'm hungry ALL the time!

Maternity clothes? None yet...planning to do some shopping this weekend!

Stretch marks? 1 or 2. using some lotion to help prevent a ton more. :)

Best moment this week: Not pregnancy related, but I got a new job! I'll post more about that later.

Movement: Nope, still too early

Food cravings: None yet this week. Over the past couple of weeks I craved mashed potatoes and doughnuts (on different occasions) :). Up until this week it was mostly food aversions, but that's starting to go away finally.

Gender: At first I thought boy, now I'm not sure. We'll be thrilled no matter what.

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Sleep! I'm not constantly exhausted during the day anymore, but now I can't fall asleep at night. I'm looking to invest in a GIANT pregnancy pillow to try to get more comfortable at night...and I'm sure I'll appreciate it even more in the coming months.

What I am looking forward to: Hearing baby's heartbeat at our first doctor's appointment next Friday!

Weekly Wisdom: Just trying to enjoy every minute of pregnancy!

Milestones: Only 2 more weeks until week 12! I honestly can't wait to start showing and being able to wear cute maternity clothes!

1 comment:

  1. Love it :)
    don't worry the constant tiredness goes away...then you feel "normal" for like 3 months then the 3rd tri comes and you are tired again :) can't wait for you to show either i think that was the best part. and the movement, i felt my first kick a little over 18 weeks, now it is constant, and you can see my belly move around.

    ReplyDelete