6/1/09

Not Me!

Can you believe it's June already?!

It has also been forever since I've posted (again).

Lots of things have happened... We had our vow renewal/wedding reception, which was so much fun! We were blessed with gorgeous weather, which was awesome. On our wedding day last year we had horrible downpours. The church parking lot flooded! Hopefully that means we have lots of good luck. :) I'll post TONS of pictures once I have them!

As today is Monday, head on over to MckMama's blog to join in the Not Me! Monday fun!

Since it is now a week after the wedding, I do not have wedding presents just sitting on the floor of our living room...

I am not spending every day looking for a new house for us. We definitely don't have too much stuff for this little house. Especially now after the wedding. Our lease is also not up until September 1st. I don't want to move that badly...

We are not going to be moving after only a year, when we thought we could stick it out for two. We have not realized that we are paying way too much for our tiny house, and it is not right on a busy street, which makes for some fun people walking by.

The area we live in isn't horrible by any means, but Donny did not have to call me on Saturday to warn me about an intoxicated man walking around the neighborhood. He did not tell me that he encountered said man as he (Donny) was outside talking to our neighbors about our (broken) lawnmower. As he walked by, the intoxicated man apparently mumbled something about now being able to cut the rhubarb. Fun.

When Donny called, I did not look out our kitchen window only to see the man walking down the alley (basically a giant shared driveway) urinating (as he walked, actually) on someone's fence. Lovely.

I wasn't extremely happy that he didn't do that on our yard/garage.

It did not make me want to move even more.

I am not going to use my blog to ask for help in finding a new house... :) If anyone knows of a house for rent (and not super expensive) in the Northeast Wisconsin area that has 2+ bedrooms and allows dogs, please let me know!


1 comment:

  1. Nice to see you're back. Looking forward to wedding pictures. Glad all went well.

    If you move, you have to find a place with a blue door, or change your blog name. :o)

    Ewww about urinating drunken man.

    ReplyDelete