I can't believe how quickly the summer has flown by... I've been a terrible blogger and haven't updated at all!
A lot has happened since my last post. We found a new place to live and moved in over the weekend. The new house (a duplex) is in a much much better neighborhood, and we're enjoying about 4.5 times the amount of space we had at our old house. I haven't decided if I'm going to change the name of my blog yet... No matter what, we'll always remember our little house with the blue door.
We're especially thankful that we were able to find a two bedroom house, because...
our little family is growing!
We found out about 3 weeks ago, and had an ultrasound two weeks later. During the ultrasound the baby measured at 6 weeks 5 days. That was last Monday, so I'll be 8 weeks on Wednesday! The baby's heartbeat was 130, and it was so neat to be able to see it.
We told my family over the weekend, and Donny's family yesterday. Donny's sister has known for a few weeks & we really appreciate her keeping it a secret! Our families are thrilled & can't wait for the baby to get here.
Pregnancy-wise, things have been going well. I haven't gotten sick at all (crossing my fingers), but I have had some food aversions. I'm tired all the time and I go to the bathroom all the time, but as long as we have a healthy baby, it'll all be worth it! :)
I'm really going to try to update on a more regular basis now so I can document my pregnancy and keep everyone informed. :)

No lie, I was just thinking about you today. Now I know why! Congratulations! Such exciting news. Yes, you must keep us updated.
ReplyDeleteI think we may be going to Bay Beach this weekend, and I'm still going to look for the house with the blue door.
Okay you are sooo lucky that I kept the big secret!! It was like the hardest thing I've ever done. lol :) I'm so excited to be an auntie!
ReplyDelete