Speaking of things that I have not done...it's time for Not Me! Monday!!! Here goes:
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
Recently, I have not had the baby bug soooo bad. I did not have a super long conversation with a good friend at work (via our instant messaging program!) that led me to come home & finally express what I was feeling to Donny.
We had not previously decided to wait until Donny was done with school. The rest of my school is going to be almost exclusively online, so even if we get pregnant right away, I can still stay enrolled in (and finish) school next May. After much discussion, we decided that we were both ready, and that money shouldn't be the only thing holding us back.
I am not super excited to say (without too many details) that we have essentially abandoned everything preventing us from having a baby! ;)
This is also not going to be a complete secret from our families! (We're going to need some help from those of you who know our families to help us keep it a secret!)
I know my sister-in-law has read my blog on occasion, so Jenn...if you read this, can you help keep it a secret too? (But let me know, because I'm dying to be able to talk to you about it!) ;)
Now I'm not trying to keep myself from becoming obsessed with planning all things baby related. I'm also not trying to just stay relaxed and let nature take it's course. :)
Now, what have you not done recently?!
Happy Monday!

yay for starting to try! One piece of advice...don't over think it!! I know the feeling, but honestly don't try and then it will happen! if you want any good websites or anything let me know!
ReplyDeleteAAAAHHHH! Ok I just read this! That's awesome! If you told my mom, I think she would cry. :) (with joy) You know how bad they want to be grandparents. Call me soon okay? :)
ReplyDeleteGreat news. Have fun trying! :o)
ReplyDelete