2/16/09

Not Me!

It's Monday again! Join in the fun by heading over to MckMama's blog!

I am not excited to be done with classes for the day, and I'm not totally procrastinating writing a paper that's due later this week.

I did not just finish the last little bit of Nutella in the jar by eating it right out of the jar with a spoon, and thanks to MckMama, I am not completely addicted to Nutella. I have not been experimenting with different ways of eating it, and my favorite so far is not eating it on toast with bananas on top. (Yum!)

Donny & I did not spend Valentine's Day at a brewery...actually, we did. Saturday was his parents' 25th anniversary, so we went to Stevens Point for lunch & a tour of the brewery. We had lots of fun hanging out with his parents & siblings. :)

In other news, I am not completely and totally frustrated with my job. Even though I'm only working 20 hours/week, I'm still working until 9:30 at night. That makes it really hard to read/do homework/eat dinner/spend time with Donny & Kahlua before going to bed by midnight-ish to get up for class the next morning.

My job itself is also incredibly stressful & I'm tired of being screamed at by customers who don't do their research & read the terms before booking their travel. I've decided to start looking for something else, so if anyone knows of a part-time position available in the Green Bay/Appleton area, please let me know! :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi. Thanks for popping in to my blog. Nice to see a fellow Wisconsinite. See you around.

    If that's really your house, with the blue door, I like it. Real cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found ya through Not Me! I agree with the new job search. I don't know what's available in your area in regards to hospitals, but clerical work part time is GREAT. Unit secretaries, medical records, central supply...many departments to work in. Good pay, good hours, and sometimes you might even have a chance to study if things are slow ;)

    Khordaddy
    http://dadsonlineguide.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Nutella! One of my favs. And I love buttered toast covered with banana slices. I'll have to try to the two together :o)

    I came over from Stephanie's blog. I saw your comment about your house & had to come check it out. It is cute. I love the blue door! It was nice to meet you. I hope you get that paper finished. I always put off papers until the last minute. Ooops wait, maybe I shouldn't have admitted that!

    ReplyDelete