To get started...I wasn't too lazy to write an intro, so I didn't just copy and paste mine from MckMama's blog...but that's really ok, because it works. :)
The most recent thing I did not do was just 30 minutes ago, actually. Since getting done with class today I have not been sitting at home calling various bakeries for wedding cake prices. After I called about 4 places I wasn't really really wanting a piece of buttercream frosted delicious cake. I definitely didn't decide that Donny and I had to go to Sam's Club to buy one of their cakes (since the guy I talked to about cake prices said they don't do samples of cake -just frosting). We did not just get home after spending $11 on a GIANT cake that will take us (I hope!) about a week to eat.
I also did not actually purchase my wedding dress on eBay this week! It is not so gorgeous and I cannot (really) wait to wear it! I was actually super nervous to order it, but according to my fitting at David's Bridal, it is the correct size.
When writing out the list of food we're going to need to buy for our reception, I didn't start laughing out loud when I realized we're going to need to buy about 75 pounds of potato salad, baked beans & coleslaw (that's 75 pounds of each), about 50 bags of hamburger buns and 3 full sheet cakes to feed everyone!
This is not going to be a super short Not Me! because I did not decide I didn't want to cook dinner & I did not purchase a meatloaf and mashed potatoes dinner from Sam's! (For $8...so we'll see if it tastes as good as it smells!)
Happy Monday!

No comments:
Post a Comment