Speaking of wedding planning, we have just about everything figured out. Finally. 3 of my 5 bridesmaids had their dress fitting last Saturday, and the last two have theirs this Saturday. It'll be lots of fun again, and this time there's only one dress to try on since we have the style officially picked out.
Our next major project will be the invitations. To save money, we're printing them ourselves. I'm saving that for when we get back from Atlanta. We only have 16 days left before we leave! I decided we were going to leave a day early, since it'll be Donny's birthday. We're going to stop in Gurnee, IL for the night. I figured we'd have dinner and then shop at Gurnee Mills. Donny needs some new clothes, and I want to pick out the shoes I'm wearing for the wedding, so it'll work out. He actually doesn't know I booked our hotel already, so honey if you're reading this, surprise! :)
Well, that's all I have for now. Hope everyone is having a good week!

Atlanta sounds fun. At least there will be no snow. I've had enough of snow!
ReplyDelete