My plan to keep up with blogging during this pregnancy is not exactly working! We've been so busy lately... We're buying a house! Because being pregnant and having a 2.5 year old wasn't enough, we've added moving into the mix. We're scheduled to close on the house 3.5 weeks before Cora's due date...I'm starting to get very anxious!
How far along? 33 Weeks
How far along? 33 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I finally gained - I'm up about 10 lbs. from my starting weight.
Sleep: Now that my heartburn is under control (thanks to a prescription), I've been sleeping pretty well. Last night I was woken up several times with leg cramps, so I'm hoping that doesn't become a trend.
Best moment this week: Realizing we only have 7 weeks to go!
Movement: Now when she moves, it's usually big movements. I have feet in my ribs almost all the time!
Symptoms: Exhaustion, Braxton-Hicks contractions a lot
Symptoms I DON'T have: Nausea and an aversion to everything. :)
Food cravings: Still orange juice, but also potatoes and salad.
Food aversions: Anything fried
Nesting: Tons. The fact that everything is packed into totes and boxes for moving is okay, since I know it's organized, but I want to get everything set up for her.
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: Lots of Braxton-Hicks contractions.
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Being able to be active and not be completely exhausted afterward. We took Addie to the Mall of America two weeks ago and I went to bed about 30 minutes after she did when we were there.
What I am looking forward to: Getting this move out of the way & then meeting our baby girl!


No comments:
Post a Comment