8/23/12

Weeks 20-24


We've had a busy, busy summer!  
I haven't been the best about updating (obviously), but hopefully I'll get back on track!

How far along? 24 weeks, 3 days

Total weight gain/loss: 0 lbs. - I'm right at my starting weight

Sleep: Once I can get to sleep, I sleep really well.

Best moment this week: Getting to see Cora via ultrasound again. At our first appointment, she was so laid 
back and sleepy that she wouldn't let the ultrasound tech get a good view of her heart.  She was the same this week, but they finally got the images they needed!

Movement: Most days she moves quite a bit. It's fun to see her movements from the outside now.

Symptoms: Lots of heartburn

Symptoms I DON'T have: Nausea & complete exhaustion

Food cravings: Orange juice - all the time. It is not helping with my heartburn!

Food aversions: Pizza and fried foods, which isn't the worst thing in the world. :)

Nesting: I got all baby clothes 0-12 months organized. Surprisingly we don't have to buy much, even though she's a winter baby and Addie was a spring baby.

Gender: Girl!

Labor Signs: Braxton-Hicks, more than I remember having with Addie, but that's it.

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: I haven't really been missing anything lately

What I am looking forward to: I'm not one to wish summer away normally, but after my next appointment in mid-September, I start going to appointments every other week already. It's going really fast now and; I can't wait until she's here!

No comments:

Post a Comment