2/18/10

Week 34 Survey

How far along? 34 weeks (and 1 day)...6 weeks to go!

Total weight gain/loss: I was down a pound again on Friday. That means 4 gained total.

Maternity clothes? Yep

Stretch marks? A couple.

Best moment this week: Telling my boss I only want to work 10 hours/week at the most. I'm a photographer & it is sooo not easy anymore! I can't bend/sit/crawl around on the floor chasing after kids like I did before! I also told her that I don't want to work alone anymore...I'm kinda afraid that I'm going to go into labor and have to leave a studio full of customers just sitting there! :)

Movement: Tons. She's head down, but she likes to kick both legs out to the side (my sides) at once now. It's not the most comfortable thing in the world, but I know she's healthy!

Food cravings: Not food. Apple juice. And grape Gatorade.

Gender: Girl!

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? Still in, but very very shallow now.

What I miss: Nothing, really.

What I am looking forward to: My next doctor's appointment! It'll be the first time the doctor checks me (ok, that's not so fun), but then I think we'll be going to weekly appointments.

Weekly Wisdo
m: I'm still just trying to enjoy every moment. We really can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone.

Milestones:
Measuring right on track, so 34 weeks now. She's supposed to weigh between four and five pounds and be about 18 inches long!

2 comments:

  1. Yes! Enjoy every moment! It is miraculous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting excited with you! :o)

    I totally do not like you for only gaining 4#'s. ;o) I gained 43.

    ReplyDelete