2/10/10

Week 33 Survey

How far along? 33 weeks!

Total weight gain/loss: We'll find out on Friday.

Maternity clothes? Yep

Stretch marks? No new ones.

Best moment this week: It's not pregnancy related, but our studio won a company award recently, so we got a gift card to use on a work party. The three of us (out of five) who could make it went to The Melting Pot on Monday. :)

Movement: She has been very active this week, at all times of the day. I'm pretty sure my ribs are bruised from all the kicking. :)

Food cravings: Chocolate. And orange juice. :)

Gender: Girl!

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? Still in.

What I miss: I'm learning to live with the lack of sleep, so I'm really not missing anything. :)

What I am looking forward to: Hearing her heartbeat again at our appointment on Friday!

Weekly Wisdo
m: I'm just trying to enjoy every moment of being pregnant, because we have less than 50 days until she's here!!!

Milestones:
From babycenter: your baby weighs a little over 4 pounds and has passed the 17-inch mark.

1 comment:

  1. Seeing and hearing the baby's heartbeat was always my favorite part of an appointment. :)

    ReplyDelete