7/19/12

Weeks 17-19


How far along? 19 weeks, 3 days

Total weight gain/loss: Down 3 pounds from my starting weight

Sleep: I've had a really hard time getting to sleep and then staying asleep lately - part of my reason for not posting very much. Addie and I are taking lots of good naps, though! 


Best moment this week: Feeling more movement!


Movement: Still nothing regular, but I can definitely tell that it's baby moving now. :)


Symptoms: Heartburn and round ligament pain - neither are very fun, but it's all worth it!


Symptoms I DON'T have: Thankfully my nausea is completely gone.


Food cravings: I've been wanting baked or mashed potatoes and soup (especially french onion!).


Food aversions: I still can't eat or sometimes even be around pizza, which makes eating out interesting at times. :)


Nesting: I've started to organize all of Addie's baby stuff for the new baby. Thankfully she's really excited about everything so far.


Gender: 4 more days until we find out!!!


Labor Signs: A few Braxton-Hicks contractions here and there, but that's to be expected.


Belly Button in or out? In


What I miss: Sleep


What I am looking forward to: Seeing baby on Monday!






No comments:

Post a Comment