I have not given in and started allowing Kahlua to sleep in our bed. She's much too big and heavy to fit in our full-size bed with us. I absolutely cannot wait for the day that we can buy a queen bed. Unfortunately we just don't have the space right now.
Donny and I did not seriously consider buying a house after seeing a few that we liked...and then I was not disappointed when we thought about it and realized that it's too soon for us. Donny will be done with school in December of 2010, and we don't want to deal with the hassle of selling a house if the job he accepts takes us out of this area.
I am not extremely excited to leave for our vacation on Friday! I also am not thrilled that tomorrow is my last day of work for the week! (I did not decide that I'd also need off on Thursday, you know, to pack and all.) :)
I have not already made a list of things we need to pack... I am not an obsessive list maker, as Donny would lead you to believe.
I also don't have a basic itinerary all planned out for us. It does not consist of a table with a column for each day and the basic plan for what we're doing that day. To be fair, I don't have an exact plan for each day...the things to do Monday-Wednesday are labeled with A, B and C...some of the things we want to do are outside & this way we can plan which letter goes with which day based on the weather. :)
I'm not super excited about our plan for the day before we come home...I'm so not a history nerd, and so I wasn't thrilled to learn that there's a King Tut exhibit at the civic center right now. I also did not get really really excited when I learned that Dr. Zahi Hawass will be giving a presentation when we're there! I surely did not use the phrase "once in a lifetime opportunity" to convince Donny to go to the presentation with me...
Why I can't keep everything else as planned and as organized as our vacations, I'll never know!
If I'm really motivated, I may even participate in next week's Not Me! Monday while on vacation!
Happy Monday!

I am married to an obsessive list maker who gets on my case for not making enough lists :-)
ReplyDeleteenjoy your trip!